View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
adonis
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Phantom the cry baby   Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:54 pm

today i was banned from your server but i am sure this must be that guy phantom.this is how things goin to be friendly in future with XS.I didn't use any abusive language and he banned me without any warning.There were 4 s2n membesr and they lost and this is what i said and he banned me.Now u guys decide how u want things friendly or not.If u check your forum i asked for clan match earlier before banning but i dont
think u give server admin rights to someone who is most stupid and idiot in your clan.he dont have manners.he even dont
know in other servers all admins give warning before kicking not childish like him but this phantom is just like 10 year kid and i am sure even my 8 year kid is wiser then him.
If i remember all other clan members are very friendly with me even few s2n except this phantom who is worse player with least game knowledge except calling everyone cheater and calling vote option.He is cry baby in your clan,i wonder what he doin in s2n

Last edited by on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Phantom the cry baby   Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:58 am

adonis wrote:
today i was banned from your server but i am sure this must be that guy phantom.this is how things goin to be friendly in future with XS.I didn't use any abusive language and he banned me without any warning.There were 4 s2n membesr and they lost and this is what i said and he banned me.Now u guys decide how u want things friendly or not.If u check your forum i asked for clan match earlier before banning but i dont
think u give server admin rights to someone who is most stupid and idiot in your clan.I dont have manners.he even dont
know in other servers all admins give warning before kicking not childish like him but this phantom is just like 10 year kid and i am sure even my 8 year kid is wiser then him.
If i remember all other clan members are very friendly with me even few s2n except this phantom who is worse player with least game knowledge except calling everyone cheater and calling vote option.He is cry baby in your clan,i wonder what he doin in s2n

I consider what to remove the player from our server it is possible in two cases. study
I consider what to remove the player from our server it is possible in two cases. When the player offends other players, or it chiter which cannot be removed voting. All other problems should be solved voting of players being on a server. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s2ntheclan.top-board.com/
gustavo
team
team

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Phantom the cry baby   Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:06 am

i removed you for 60 minutes, warning because you insult my clan in my server, you can ask to my clanmate goikoman, he and me was there when you insult to us.
you wrote: 4 s2n members here and theey lost, very bad. then? what you think? you playing in our server and can you insult to us? if i an there and you or other insult to us, i removed for 60 or 120 minutes, the first time, the second time, and if you insult to us in our server aagain, you will be removed permantly!
have fun! and much more in our server!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adonis
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Phantom the cry baby   Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:08 pm

I didn't insult anyone i just said the truth because there were 4 s2n members and u guys still loose and i said its bad.(i didn't know it is good for you to loose LOL)I didn't say that s2n members are bad.Yesterday I was in TF server and Tf lost as their were 4 TF members their and other guys says I really kicked your clan ass.but he was not banned .U can ask shakan did that happen or not as I donít remember his alias.But if u by any chance think I insult s2n you just got me wrong.i have no intentions like that.S2N is very close to me,its just like someone from my house lol.I donít' remember I insulting any player or even any other clan member then why s2n.I just said its bad all I wanted to say to improve because u guys donít have any teamwork

Even I was talking about the server also about the shortcomings of server while playing .U always took me wrong from the start.If u check your forum I did advice what other things should be done for a better server.

I play for fun and good to know each other its not my character to insult others.So if u can spare me for the rest of your life I be very gratefull.I never wanted to talk to you but u said bad words to me in mld server like s**k my d**k etc.And these things pisses me off.I donít need to hear someone like you.

Well you can bann me forever I donít care I can play with other servers as all are good friends of mine.But who ever has server rights he should have be wise enough what to do.Its not toy for banning others.Rest I prefer not to talk about this matter much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TF_RockLee
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Phantom the cry baby   Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:11 pm

the guy who do you think kik our ass was noob_1 and noob_2 this two noobs are cheater and they are banned forever from our server and you know this noobs adonis i wont to say much so ........................

btwn: hi all s2n members Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom the cry baby   

Back to top Go down

Phantom the cry baby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1