<S2N><Mefisto>
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1440
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:53 pm

DO NOT MUCH ABOUT CHEATING BUT.
IF WAS ON OUR SERVER ~EKC~CRUX WAS INVIZIBLE TODAY MORNING (WITH FLAG) ONLY GREEN SIGN WAS WISIBLE OUR SERVER IS MODYFIED HACKED SOMTIMES SOM PLAYERS ARE INWISIBLE TOO AND FREESE,THIS STARTED 4DAY BEFORE.
MAYBE THE SAME HACKER VISIT MLD SERVER TOO I WAS JUST ABOUT TO WRITE ABOUT THIS.
I NEVER SEE SOMPTHING LIKE THAT.
YESTERDAY COSTA WAS FREESING AND IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL AND PING WAS OK WHE DISKUSS THIS IN A GAME.OUR SERVER IS HACKED 100 %
ASK CRUX WHO DO NOT BELIVE ME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male
Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Well there you go...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smilecro
team
team

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Lets go on a BEER
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.s2n.fr
BioS
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:44 pm

ok lets do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Beer help us!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Together we power!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s2ntheclan.top-board.com/
mldtypev
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:08 am

LET'S DRINK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:49 am

why? you dont hack ??? Beer :lol:

Back to top Go down
mldtypev
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:20 am

BillyKid wrote:
why? you dont hack ??? Beer :lol:

what a noob statement!!!!! calling MLd hack again !!!!!! LOL . Billykid learn how to play better LOL...you never improve noob!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smilecro
team
team

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:09 am

Code:
mldtypev wrote:
LET'S DRINK!!!!!

Hmm are we go DRINK or what
Back to top Go down
PROBLEMS723
team
team

Male
Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:25 am

Hmmmm how bout this for once : have a war with no asp's , no supers , and last but not least no campers
take it back to the basic's
because to me mld are good snipers (no doubt ) but can you hold the title without your best tool ( asp ) hmmm ( no supers ) hmmm (no campers) hmmm
that means close combat like men do
and the thing is I stepped out there on this 1 cause I don"t know if I'm supported by my bros or not on this idea but I know we can close combat with best of them
damn calling a spade a spade
hackers know who they r no need for none hackers to even comment (true or false)I just wanna know would you still be undefeated with no asp,supers,campers ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:57 am

PROBLEMS723 wrote:
Hmmmm how bout this for once : have a war with no asp's , no supers , and last but not least no campers
take it back to the basic's
because to me mld are good snipers (no doubt ) but can you hold the title without your best tool ( asp ) hmmm ( no supers ) hmmm (no campers) hmmm
that means close combat like men do
and the thing is I stepped out there on this 1 cause I don"t know if I'm supported by my bros or not on this idea but I know we can close combat with best of them
damn calling a spade a spade
hackers know who they r no need for none hackers to even comment (true or false)I just wanna know would you still be undefeated with no asp,supers,campers ?

Interestingly, interestingly.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Together we power!!!
Back to top Go down
Eric Cartman
Sergent
Sergent

Male
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:08 am

mldralliart wrote:
Fabien > Please do not to accuse me or any MLd hack again. I have been playing FEAR and watched the whole deadwood community for almost three years. I'm tired of this crap while I am just enjoy playing on the weekend beside my hard working work life. I don't know what the hack is invisible after I picked up the flag when my teammate dropped it from high hill. What's the point of lying to you about this. Stop accusing me and MLd about your hacking bullshit. I will ban any hackers I see for the whole FEAR deadwood community myself. I've been banning many of your clan poser from our server time to time. I respect S2N clan due to many reasons, but I can't stand you newbie accuse me this and that. Stop your bullshit and practice more! Stop hiding at the base will help you to grow faster. Win like a man and lose like a man.

Another thing is I can't believe Tweetz also agree with you
that I was invisible???!!! I though you're much better than this.

MLd Admin
*MLd*Ralliart

I must reply to this :-)
Ralli will you ban one of your members if i gave you the proof that he cheated?
Playing undercover on our server and caught by SEC for spreadhacking and i know who's i.p. is that!
Last night we remove punkbuster from our server and its full again.PPl come again and got impossible kills and lots of weird sh++ happens.
I'm dissapointed that S2N and MLD didnt want to put PB.
It gaves you the higher ping?Not always and when it happens its 5-10 higher.What is better or worst...to have(maybe) a little higher ping and get rid of cheaters or to have hacked server every day and full of fcking cheaters???
You didnt even want to try...and that was our chance to work together against fuc*ers who ruins this beautiful game.

Peace and beer
What is the Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:00 am

To Eric Cartman. We did not install PB because it was not. SEC-servis does not give 100 % of a guarantee and does sometimes mistakes. I too would like to have the exact tool which defined cheaters. Whether only there is such tool? Sad Sad Sad

Together we power!!!
Back to top Go down
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Male
Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Eric Cartman wrote:
mldralliart wrote:
Fabien > Please do not to accuse me or any MLd hack again. I have been playing FEAR and watched the whole deadwood community for almost three years. I'm tired of this crap while I am just enjoy playing on the weekend beside my hard working work life. I don't know what the hack is invisible after I picked up the flag when my teammate dropped it from high hill. What's the point of lying to you about this. Stop accusing me and MLd about your hacking bullshit. I will ban any hackers I see for the whole FEAR deadwood community myself. I've been banning many of your clan poser from our server time to time. I respect S2N clan due to many reasons, but I can't stand you newbie accuse me this and that. Stop your bullshit and practice more! Stop hiding at the base will help you to grow faster. Win like a man and lose like a man.

MLd Admin
*MLd*Ralliart

Playing undercover on our server and caught by SEC for spreadhacking and i know who's i.p. is that!
Last night we remove punkbuster from our server and its full again.PPl come again and got impossible kills and lots of weird sh++ happens.
It gaves you the higher ping?Not always and when it happens its 5-10 higher.What is better or worst...to have(maybe) a little higher ping and get rid of cheaters or to have hacked server every day and full of fcking cheaters???
You didnt even want to try...and that was our chance to work together against fuc*ers who ruins this beautiful game.

Peace and beer
What is the Smile

with pb or without is the same for me, no problem for hacker
its like if u ban him and he join in 10 min back?

so for fear u cant ban for always !!!!!!!!!!!!! just for 5-10 min ^^

so why all clans need pb?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Cartman
Sergent
Sergent

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:34 pm

With Pb u can ban for a little longer than 5-10 becuse it gives ban by GUI and there is option for kicking ppl for time u want...if someone is really annoying u can kick him for one round for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Eric Cartman wrote:
With Pb u can ban for a little longer than 5-10 becuse it gives ban by GUI and there is option for kicking ppl for time u want...if someone is really annoying u can kick him for one round for example.

lol 1 round not much

like i say fear not more clean
so every one can cry that other hack u can ban him how much u like he can have new ip and new code

pb autoban or?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Eric Cartman wrote:
mldralliart wrote:

MLd Admin
*MLd*Ralliart

Peace and beer
What is the Smile

Hey Cartman,

Pink asked me to install PB but I have no idea how to do it so we'll have to wait for billy to come back, that's why...
The only reason I don't play on the EKC server is the ping... a 200+ ping sucks... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s2n vita
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:04 pm

lol fabien and we just litle stupid and play by mld with 170-250 ping ^^

i play there where are my bros so u need to join us if we play by europa servers^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Cartman
Sergent
Sergent

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Lets speak honestly...Mld server is most popular and why is that?1.st -it have t7!2.its always hacked...so u can cheat anytime you want(i try to tell some mld members they need to restart server because its hacked) but as i saw..they dont give a damn about it.3.Its made for noobs and cheaters...u cant even kick someone from server because the vote is set that u cant kick anybody.
4.Mysteriously my FPS is always lower on Mld server...on ekc and s2n is normal.

@Fabien
We will be glad to help u with pb instalation...Costa have oportunity the other day to c how it works.Cheater "Velocity" joins the server and PB give him automatic kick.
To make it clear...pb is not perfect and dont detect all cheats.But your server will be more secure by 70%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 pm

Well then let me talk to billy about it and I think we should run it. Anything to help against hackers and cheaters is always welcome in my books!

-- Fabien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~EKC~Hunter
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:15 pm

First of all: i dont want to mess around with things i dont know for sure, but with those things i know i will mess around for sure Beer

1. ralliart, u say that some s2n members shall improve and dont camp at base? hmm, tell it to some of your own members (bonbontom for example) and dont try to tell shit about others before u cleaned ur own clan.

2. its, ahm, how shall i say, only for satisfaction, because u are the \"undefeatable\" clan: i know, it wasnt official, but i think if u would have won it would be official, and that its only here in s2ns forum it isnt official too (we dont have it on our forum, dont worry Wink)

it was a 3 vs 3 scrim
1st round:

2nd round:

round 3: (the 3rd player already left, maybe he didnt want to be on this screen?
:lol: )

3. Mld, when i tell you that i have a proof that some1 in your line was cheating, what would you do? i donno if you already know it, if not its a pleasure for me to show it to you: here we go! Wink

as u see, we did everything that we doesnt fail. we screened handcapdgys IP address from our forum (yes, he made 2 posts) and watched if they match with that guy, what do you think? it matched! Very Happy if some1 doesnt believe, just watch his IP if u saved it somewhere on your FTP or check GUID (but this always changes after changing the CD-key). here are the lists of the pb banlist (our server admin gave it to me):

[Sun Sep 13 15 2009] BlackRockShootr - 96.250.226.180 - c39b28b31e1ccfdcafa4f48ad0d9aedc - HACK_SPREADHACK - CLIENT TEMP-BANNED

[Mon Sep 28 18 2009] *MLd*HanDcapdgy - 96.250.226.180 - c39b28b31e1ccfdcafa4f48ad0d9aedc - HACK_PICKUPHACK - CLIENT TEMP-BANNED

(as i saw, the doublepoints at the exact time in the ban-line aboth always dissappear when i press enter and want to make this post, donno why -.-' so i post this screenshot too that no1 says "its fake, the time is wrong, normally its an other time etc..the first line says sun sep 13 15 2009, as u see it doesnt give sense, donno why it always delet the time, its originally:
Sun Sep 13 15:37:46 2009 . heres the screenshot where u see the original banlist, dont want that some1 says that we faked it)

as u see, the IP AND the GUID match and are the same. i would like to hear your explanation (maybe bug? Very Happy nono, better: its a fake, we made that all with photoshop^^). i tell you: its not fake and not from photoshop, it are the original lines from our SEC folder Wink spreadhacks arent \"Bugs\" as u say. there arent any bugs which could make a spreadhack. this \"BlackRockShootr\" was very strange at that time, he played very bad but his shots were precise like shit and (this is the most important point) the shots killed 2 guys, but those 2 guys werent in the same line, they were like 50 metres from each other, so its impossible to kill those 2 guys when u shoot at 1 of them.i ask you: whats your explanation? bug? influenced by a cheater who was in game at this moment? sry but i played very very often in my server with some fucking clipcheaters and other ones, and no1 got influenced til now, so dont tell shit here because i dont believe it any more..

why have i done that all now? why did i fight mld here? i read this topic and saw that mld guys started fighting s2n, so i thought \"why dont u write some great lines in here too?\" so, thats the reason Very Happy and: i disrespect cheaters, thats all Smile

cya in woods

Last edited by ~EKC~Hunter on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:53 am

I did not say anything!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tweekz
team
team

Male
Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 am

HMMMM

Unarm Specialist
Tweekz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HanDcapdgy
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:03 am

Just a quick comment on #2 of what you said Hunter, for I don't have time to respond to everything else right now, as I have a lot of homework and tests to study for.
The 3 vs 3 were "scrimmages," which by our definition are never official clan matches. So even if we had won, it would not be official. You were making an untrue assumption.
I'd also like to add:
"i dont want to mess around with things i dont know for sure, but with those things i know i will mess around for sure"
So you were sure that we would have made it official if we had won? I doubt there is another Matt Parkman (reference to TV series Heroes).

Last edited by HanDcapdgy on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fabien
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:17 am

I agree,
If I would do a scrimage against hunter Smile
I'd loose of course Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't call me hack again!   

Back to top Go down

Don't call me hack again!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next