View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XFX
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:57 pm

alien What a Face Not a bad site......good job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billykid

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:44 pm

thanks XFX,
I want to talk with you as soon as possible...
Back to top Go down
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:41 am

hmm billy..........

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mldclan.spruz.net/main.asp
XFX
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:38 pm

Outbox :: Message
To: billykid
Posted: Today at 5:59 pm
Subject: Re: [Aucun]
Thanks Billy for the offer....I used to be known as Yoda.... I sincerely do appreciate the offer.... A little about my self I believe in fair and honest play ....I have never downloaded any cheat or enhancements...My rig is SLi A-1 with 8800GTX XXX overclocked 768 4g of ram QX6700 overclocked with a 10c operating temp... I have been playing since last Aug... I ve had many of the the Top Clans attempt to recruit me from the CTF deadwood clans OTF shakan/ aSu Breeze / DD/BCM etc etc .....which is flattering ... I am only as good as my team is... I consider myself a decent adversary for any game play...I m an all rounded player Def....or Attack.... Billy I enjoy playing the game for fun without the BS. I dont like playing with ppl that take the fun out of the game. I will play by your side if asked upon but Like I have told the others I am an independent fighter FSP. I hope you understand. Thanks.
Respectfully, XFX alias YoDa

billykid wrote:
hi XFX,

Member of our clan have seen you in the wood.
We recruit player, sniper, and attack.
But before all, we want good guy before good player.
So my first question to you is : do you interesting to play with us, on game.
- in a second time, if all member accept you, do you want to join us.
My first position is to see you in the wood, play with you and give you the give you the choice to become or not S2N.
But as you could see in this website, we are "old"player lol

We want to be friendly before and member after.

So what do you think to my proposition?

Freindly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billykid

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:46 pm

ok good for me look you PM !! lol
Back to top Go down
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal

Male

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:14 am

dang!!!! you have a monster rig XFX!! im jealous. checkout my specs in my profile can i have your 8800gtx? lmao!!

well, i want to play with you in the wood., i want to see how good player and how good man you are!

billy, im not old palyer!! lol. i only play for couple of months, i just started playing fear last june, only good thing is i have experience in CS before when i was in highschool, and you just recruited me last july. so im still young and fresh!!!! hahahaha

Back to top Go down
XFX
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:10 pm

Hey YeowZ, Good to play a couple of games with and against you today....GG ...Clans (S2N,mld,DD vs non clan ppl)...I stayed def not too sure if there were any good def on my team...I knew I had some aggressors which made my job easier you did get me while my back was turned lol ouch..Like I said your only as good as your team ..some ppl will never learn... Very Happy Very Happy

YeowZ thx for the compliment....I think I will hold on to my video card a little longer....You havent seen my cooling system....its a monster too...I will check out your profile soon after this.....you have good clan members thus far..Billy Pink BeTo and u.....cya in the woods What a Face Very Happy lol!

yeowZ wrote:
dang!!!! you have a monster rig XFX!! im jealous. checkout my specs in my profile can i have your 8800gtx? lmao!!

well, i want to play with you in the wood., i want to see how good player and how good man you are!

billy, im not old palyer!! lol. i only play for couple of months, i just started playing fear last june, only good thing is i have experience in CS before when i was in highschool, and you just recruited me last july. so im still young and fresh!!!! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal

Male

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:31 pm

tnx xfx, yeah that was a good game. your team are all in defense. so i cant get a flag, i got the flag but i immediately get killed. but thats fine i have the highest kills. lol! and you have also the highest score in your team. king its my pleasure playing with you in woods. hope we can meet again!cheers

you are a good player man., btw, what is your cooling kit? mine is swiftech water cooling kit. and where you from.?

Back to top Go down
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal

Male

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:56 am

XFX wrote:
.Like I said your only as good as your team ..some ppl will never learn... Very Happy Very Happy
[/quote]

btw, what do you mean in this phrase? scratch

Back to top Go down
XFX
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:36 pm

Yeowz.....swift as well....lol but is yours operating at 10c lol.....lol I had to turn it up to prevent too much condensation....

When I mention your only as good as your team... I said that in general about myself...or for anyone...alot of ppl believe they make the team becasue of them ...When in fact it is the entire team that makes a worthy adversary against the opposing side... I run into alot of shit talkers ...Shit talkers I could care less for...its only a game for everyone to enjoy... I Might have a weak person just learning but they well get better with time... Yeowz I believe everyone contributes to a game win or loss....its nice to win when you can ....I just starting to enjoy playing again I dont get on here very much ...just trying to get back into the game been less than a week lol..... Hope that answers your question...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal

Male

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:43 am

cool! swfitech is the best water cooling, but mine is only 36c, plus 5c at daytime. but im happy, 88% overclocked!

i get it., im not bragging or something im just making fun, just happy playing fear and i really enjoy it. hope you dont get me wrong for my words., i also love playing as team,and not saying that im the best player. sorry for my words. i want to see your monster!!! lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?   

Back to top Go down

WhAt DiD u WaNt To Ask Me?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
s2n :: Guests And Friends :: Talk about Anything-
Jump to: