AuthorMessage
Nero
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:28 pm

I agree with Pink, I think this topic is closed.

Happy gaming to MLd, but we look elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<S2N><Aizen>
team
team

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:58 am

same to you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:57 am

confused

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mldclan.spruz.net/main.asp
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:57 am

affraid pale help Sad Embarassed :evil: Twisted Evil Idea Question No silent scratch study

wth is happening? affraid do you think this is right? only mld & s2n clans are active in deadwood, we dont have to argue to each other, we should support FEAR, everybody knows that our world is dying.,

i dont want to say anymore words, all i want is to have a peaceful deadwood(home). Crying or Very sad

lets start over again., forgive and forget. lol

"we cant talk peace if we have a gun.," cheers
Back to top Go down
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2923
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:12 pm

I think in confrontation two parties are guilty. It is difficult to me to understand, why kick our players on server MLd. Me kick may be 7 times. 3 or 4 times BIG DADDY, in other cases other players. When I asked why me kick, answered that I spoil game or answered nothing.
We should stop confrontation because game with participation of players MLd and S2N is always interesting. I consider, that we should play clanwar. And as game with MLd is always interesting, it is possible to play some games. But before correct attitudes between players of two clans are necessary. There are no bad words,no kick.
sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s2ntheclan.top-board.com/
mldrazo
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:20 pm

sup pink...lol monkey_ball... tongue Are u saying s2n members got kick in MLd server??? vote kick by noobs and BigD@ddy ....Bdaddy is ban in our server...maybe is someone else using his alias......we will look into this and take care this problem for u guys...

All MLd members are fair period...i was accuse hacking by u Nero, couple times when i was using different alias...remember "deadmob" tongue everytime i kill u...u just keep repeating said "nice 1 shot kill hacker"...i didn't say a word for the whole game....maybe u guys just over react on this hacking thing.... i know ek9 for longtime....we taught each other playing this game...he go my house and I go his house..so i know he is 100% fair...

Anyway Let's forget what everyone had said....match or no match is not important...let's go have fun....at the end...we all have something in common...we love fear deadwood...cya in wood guys..

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:55 pm

I know ek9 when we played on server Deadwood Ace. It the magnificent player on map Deadwood.cheers I think, that we should play much clanwar with MLd. It will be interesting games. lol! king
Nero and Aizen have character attacking.Twisted Evil Twisted Evil They are such people who consider, that a good word and ASP, it is better than simply good word. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:25 pm

I will be done with this, it is the exact opposite of why i play.

-N
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BiggsySmall
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:43 pm

Hmmm, this is all very interesting..... A little troubling but interesting never the less.

First off I'd suggest if you suspect someone of cheating, even on the MLd server, ghost them for a few minutes. There is no way for them to know if you are watching them. I do this often whenever someone (even on my own team) seems to have a long killing spree against other players I know to be skilled. I even ghost other MLd members, not as much anymore, but before I joined the clan I would spend as much time ghosting them as playing against them to learn what made them so good with the asp. At first, I also suspected hacks, but since ghosting them I have yet to see any conclusive hacking. However, I personally think ghosting, as well as free fly mode, in clan matches should be disabled.

My brother used to play origional Half Life years ago when aimbots and such were common, and he told me about what to look for. Things like auto turning (soon as a target is killed, the hack auto turns to nearest enemy) this can be easily seen if you are useing follow mode where it gives you their perspective. Auto aiming (auto hitting) can also be prety obvious from this perspective. Also radar hacks, though less clearly (if they are on other team, you can still see your own team and therefore have a guess as to wether or not they keep expecting your teammates comming around blind corrners).

If you feel any of our members cheat, I would encourage you to join the server and ghost them from time to time (though you may want to respawn and get a kill once in a while, we tend to kick afk seeming players to make room for more active players).

As for the situation of the changeing score, I was not there so i can't directly explain or infer anything. But I think a relevent question would be, "what's the point? or even the motovation?" In non clan war matches winning and loseing has absolutely no effect on the players reputation what-so-ever. Only individual scores are recorded on serverspy and game tracker. I personally have seen loseing teams have higher individual scores than winning teams. Also looking at individual objective scores can show you who got the flag captures.... on our server flag caprures are 75 plus 5 more for grabing it to begin with. granted this isn't perfect as there are escore scores as well as killing the enemy carrier and returning your flag and defending the base points but those are all a lot less than the capture points so.... Yeah, it's possible to check if captures really happened (keep in mind people can capture the flag then leave and those objective points will not appear, but in a clan match this seems very unlikely). If you think a game result was questionable take a screen shot of the score, and tell me about it and I'll make an inquiery into it. Gathering information is what I do well.

As for changeing one's name. We all have bad days or off days where we jsut don't feel like we are doing ourselfs justice and it's seems perfectly reasonable to me for one to want to play under an alias. Ek9 only has 2 or 3 aliases I know of... and prety much everyone know the ones he uses regularly and the others he hasn't used in months. Some of you even use other names while playing in our server. Those of you I have played with enough i can sometimes guess who you are. Heh. I actually enjoy trying to figure out who people are just by getting a feel for their play style. But I digress.

Another reason for us changing our names on our server is for hacker protection. If we get a hacker who doesn't know our server well enough to know all our aliases we can withhold the fact that we have the power to ban him should he decide to start cheeting. If someone hacks, they are not welcome in our server, wether or not they don't hack when they think MLd is not present.... er... yeah I think you get what I mean.

Finally about the T7 I'm sure we can reach a compromise. to tell the truth in our last match your guyses defenses were all, but impenetrable, even with all those asp holes on my team (heh I never get tired of that pun). I would know as my specialty is getting to the flag, something I only managed to do like 3 or 4 times in our match.... Even not returning with the flag that is very low for me. Our reasoning behind haveing a 3 shot T7 regularly on our server is because with 3 shots in a full game it's not enough ammo to sit and camp forever (unless you camp on the ammo hill but I'm sure we all know how prime a target that makes you), and even our defenders prefer other wepons. But haveing a low ammo T7 allows for opening up the game for strategicly takeing out a vital enemy (such as the guy who just took your flag) swiftly and effeciently (or means i might get a kill before i'm riddeled with asp bullets... though not likey).... Hmmm, if you still can't accept that, perrhaps we can reach a compromise of haveing it be 2 shot or one shot, though I'm probably not authorized to make these negociations so I'd suggest talking to razo about it. It would be a real shame if my first clan match is doomed to be my last.

Anyway I think that's all I have to say... or at least all that comes to mind.

BS out.

Btw, Nero, it was fun playing with you the other night. Your play style painfully reminds me of my brother's especially with the MP-50. Heh. And it was good to finally play some with Maximus.

kk I'm out.... and I mean it this time.

Edit: Wow, I can talk a lot.... Heh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:28 pm

3 shot T7 it is 3 corpses. You know, that in game of clans are not present noobs and all well are able to use Т7. We well know players in clans and I think, that war of words should end. Our clans should begin prepares for WAR. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BiggsySmall
Trooper Recruit
Trooper Recruit

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:59 am

You can survive a T7 shot if you are wearing armor. Defenders usually have more time to get armor.

BS out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero
Captain
Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:41 am

T7 has too much power to depend on armor.

any shot to the body with 70 armor or less is DEAD... and headshot kills even with 100 armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pink
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:31 pm

Nero wrote:
T7 has too much power to depend on armor.

any shot to the body with 70 armor or less is DEAD... and headshot kills even with 100 armor.

If the player does not move, I always shoot at a head and it does not have chances.Twisted Evil Well and Type-V with T7..... affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Kubus_PL
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:34 pm

MLD, why do u want t7 SO MUCH?!?? It s campers' weapon.
"Only 3 shoots". 3 shoots-3 kills-go to ammobox-3 shoots-3 kills-go to ammobox-3 shoots-3 kills-go to ammobox-3 shoots-3 kills-go to ammobox.
NO T7 No Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:30 am

Kubus_PL wrote:
"Only 3 shoots". 3 shoots-3 kills-go to ammobox-3 shoots-3 kills-go to ammobox-3 shoots-3 kills-go to ammobox-3 shoots-3 kills-go to ammobox.
NO T7 No Neutral

Arrow T7 = campers killer Basketball
Back to top Go down
Nero
Captain
Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:11 am

yeow_z wrote:
Kubus_PL wrote:
NO T7 No Neutral

agree, but, too powerful
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sakura
team
team

Male
Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:57 am

Nero wrote:
yeow_z wrote:
Kubus_PL wrote:
NO T7 No Neutral

agree, but, too powerful

I hate that weapon. :evil: :evil: coz i am a camper lol! lol! Its my job geek geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:49 pm

yeah you're right nero., but.... help ok., i didnt say anything., Beer

lol sakura., lol!

well guys., let see what will happen for the rematch. good luck for everybody., lets do our best, play cool!! cheers

Back to top Go down
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:54 pm

lol! Very Good Talking Yeowz,
BE COOL MEN !
What's up.... Just a game, with lot of passion....
We are the last clans in FEAR, and like someone said before, Give a Very nice End to FEAR !

Game on MLD Server, it's normal, and Fair.

Lets game Do all !

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.s2n.fr
yeow_z
Corporal
Corporal

Male

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:23 am

gg all!!!!!! very nice game, i feel bad, i wasnt in the family pic. lol

till next time!! Sleep

Back to top Go down
sakura
team
team

Male
Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:41 pm

yeow_z wrote:
gg all!!!!!! very nice game, i feel bad, i wasnt in the family pic. lol

till next time!! Sleep

Yeah!! GG!! cheers cheers and thx for nice pics. we didnt have name tags Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad affraid coz we forgot to chenge a same team geek geek Very Happy

PS I was a easy target for handy .. rally....... lol! lol! lol! hahahahhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillyKid
Clan Admin
Clan Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1541
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:01 pm

thanks Yeowz,

Yes good game for you, but for us we have change some players and we haven't practice more...so for you more simple to shout us....
We need more practice and active attack, BuT with more organize we could beat you ! lol

Ty again Yeowz

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.s2n.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY   

Back to top Go down

*MLd* vs. <s2n> JUDGMENT DAY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2